National Health Leadership Conference
This conference is the largest national gathering of health system decision-makers in Canada including trustees, chief executive officers, directors, managers, department heads and other health leaders representing various sectors and professions in health regions, authorities and alliances, hospitals, long-term care organizations, public health agencies, community care, mental health and social services. As well, the conference draws participants from government, education and research organizations, professional associations, consulting firms and industry. The NHLC aims to explore the challenges and opportunities facing today’s health leadership in Canada, and strives to provide an environment that will cultivate movement from knowledge to action.
- Provide a forum to enrich health leadership practices and innovations;
- Showcase leading practices and their success;
- Explore issues of common interest in the areas of accountability, effectiveness and transparency in the health system;
- Address and debate the challenges facing both policy-makers and health leaders who are transforming health service delivery;
- Discuss types of innovation and new technologies that can improve health systems; and
- Identify effective ways to execute and sustain complex changes.
- PAAB Workshop 2018
- Nov 20 2018
- All of the day