NICE 2018: Improving health, improving lives
NICE 2018: Improving health, improving lives showcases the latest developments in clinical improvement, health technologies and patient-centred quality care.
Providing clinicians, managers and leaders of the NHS and life sciences sector with unrivalled insight into the innovations reshaping healthcare, the event will explore topics ranging from digital technology and patient empowerment to real world evidence and big data.
NICE 2018 packs 15 hours of content into just one day:
- Renowned keynote speakers, including conference host, clinician and broadcaster Dr Phil Hammond
- Case studies from the frontline of quality improvement
- Plenary debates on the big issues facing healthcare in the UK
- Super-fast ‘lightning learning’ talks on everything from Devo Manc to cancer drugs, quality improvement, and apps and wearables
- HDAP Meeting / Conference Call
- Sep 24 2018
- All of the day