Mani & O’Quinn Reimbursement Strategy Experts (MORSE) Consulting Inc. is pleased to introduce a new feature on our website. The MORSE KEY is a market access focused events calendar that provides useful information to help stay informed of important upcoming developments in the Canadian reimbursement landscape.
The calendar has a user-friendly interface with broad categories to allow users to sort and search based on month, interests, and keywords. The headings include:
- Government/Agencies – information from Health Canada, CADTH/INESSS (important events and deadline dates) and the PMPRB (public hearings, meeting and deadline dates);
- Associations – conferences organized by various market access and health-related associations such as CAHR, CAPT, PMCQ, CAPDM, BioteCanada, IMC, CPhA and CMA;
- Professional Conferences – upcoming conferences by professional organizers such as Strategy Institute, Canadian Institute, Benefits Canada, Telus, and Medavie;
- Patient Associations – conferences organized by patient organizations; and
- Health Awareness – dates regarding health awareness campaigns that take place throughout the year (e.g. World Hepatitis Day).
MORSE KEY can be accessed from the following URL: http://morseconsulting.ca/industry-events/
This feature was created to be a useful service for our internal planning purposes and it is our belief that if we find something of value, it will be of some use to the broader market access community as well.
If there are events that are not included which you would like us to consider for inclusion, please email the information to email@example.com.