18th Annual Market Access Summit
Understand How Regulatory Changes Will Affect Market Access. Gain insight into Changing Payer Expectations
PMPRB modernization, a new national drug agency, national pharmacare, and open science: these transformational developments will directly impact your approach to market access and reimbursement… ensure you’re ready!
Gain direct feedback from PMPRB, INESSS, Innovative Medicines Canada, pCPA, CLHIA and patient groups to improve your access strategy. Get new information on:
- Regulatory Updates
- The new federal drug agency
- Assessing the value proposition and reimbursement of new complex therapies
- Reducing costs with new incentives for drug discovery and development in Canada
Update your strategy now, reduce drug costs and improve time to listing, to increase speed of reimbursement and improve patient outcomes.
- Outcomes-Based Agreements & Innovative Payer Contracting
- Oct 02 2019 - Oct 03 2019
- All of the day