Face-to-Face Drug Plan Management Forum
The Face-to-Face Drug Plan Management Forum is the industry’s most popular drug benefits conference.
New to this year’s event: A fast-paced panel that will feature timed “speed rounds” to cover a variety of hot topics in drug plan management.
Sample hot topics:
– PCKS9 – did they break the bank as predicted?
– How will PMPRB reform impact private plans?
– Should private plans be part of pCPA?
Other feature sessions:
- Panel The true cost of drugs
- Panel: The great pharmacare debate: what would pharmacare mean for plan sponsors?
- Case study: How Merit Contractors Association took their 50,000 employees covered under its drug plans through design changes
Plan Sponsor/Employer Price = $129 + HST
Industry Provider Price = $249 + HST
Benefits Canada will apply to the Institute for CE credits.
You must stay for the FULL event to be eligible.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Employee benefit and drug plan sponsors, benefit consultants, group insurers and other healthcare stakeholders. See above for more details. If you would like to suggest someone to attend or want more clarification, please email Lauren Harris, editor, conferences.
For information on how to sponsor this event, please contact Francesca Allman, senior national account manager.
- CDEC Meeting
- Jul 17 2019
- All of the day