ISPOR is recognized globally as the leading educational and scientific organization for health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) and its use in healthcare decisions. Meet professionals in the health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) field, discuss the latest trends, and learn from the renowned experts, at ISPOR 2019 in New Orleans.
The ISPOR scope and sphere of influence includes the international HEOR community of global leaders, policy makers, regulators, researchers, academicians, payers, patients, and patient groups. This multistakeholder group is invested in using science and research to make better health care decisions. The diversity in work environments and international scope of attendance provide excellent networking opportunities and stimulating discussions and debate.
- Learn about different and innovative applications in the conduct and use of HEOR.
- Engage with recognized global experts in the field.
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and clients.
- Share your research and ideas with other ISPOR members in an open and objective environment.
- Stay current on emerging trends in healthcare.
- Advance your career by being an active participant (e.g., attend an ISPOR Short Course or network with recognized leaders in HEOR).