PMPRB Fundamentals Training – Toronto
· Organization and Operation of the PMPRB
· How will the level of therapeutic improvement be determined for my new drug?
· When should I make a submission to the Board and when can I expect a response?
· What happens if my price exceeds the allowable price?
· When and what data should I be filing?
For a solid understanding of the PMPRB Fundamentals, it is best to learn it directly from the experts!
QuintilesIMS has been consulting with the pharmaceutical industry on Patented Medicine Prices Review Board (PMPRB) issues for over 15 years. Our vast experience, backed by detailed knowledge of the Patent Act, the Regulations, and the Board’s Guidelines includes:
· New drug submissions · Data filing · Compliance strategies
The seminar is useful to anyone involved in strategic pricing issues, PMPRB submission preparation, and in-licensing of patented medicines, including:
· Product Managers
· New Product Development Managers
· Government Affairs Managers
(Montreal) Thursday September 28, 2017 – QuintilesIMS Office
Ontario Taxes are: HST 13% ($114.40) – Total Fee is $994.40
Quebec Taxes are: GST ($44.00) + QST ($87.78) – Total Fee is $1,011.78.
Please note that registration closes on Monday September 25, 2017.
The final invoice will be sent following the seminar.
QuintilesIMS is unable to accept payment by credit card; we accept payment by cheque or wire transfer. (see Fee tab for further details)
IMS Health Canada Inc., GST/HST: 870042132 RT000116720; QST: 1022628531 TQ0001