Real World Evidence Conference
DIA’s Real World Evidence Conference will explore new and innovative applications of RWE, and deliver cutting-edge insights in how stakeholders are leveraging RWE to advance healthcare knowledge and decision-making.
Who should attend?
- Real World Evidence
- Regulatory Science
- Technology development
- Data analytics
- Clinical Research
- Explain how RWE is being used today to inform biopharmaceutic development across product lifecycle
- Describe the recent FDA strategic framework for RWD in regulatory decisions
- Evaluate the future applications of RWE in drug development
- Appraise how mobile technologies, AI, machine learning, and other technologies are being used to generate RWE
- Evaluate how patient reported outcomes, EHR, and other patient data is expanding the resources for RWE
- Discuss “lessons learned” from current uses of RWE, and how these can be applied for other future applications of RWE