The 4th Annual Canada 2020 Health Innovation Summit
The theme this year: the intersection and impact of Data, Drugs and Diet on our health system.
Key questions we will be asking:
- Does innovation help us bend the cost curve in our healthcare system?
- How do we more effectively use the unprecedented amount of data generated by both health practitioners and – increasingly – patients?
- How do we reconcile the need for further innovation in the pharmaceutical sector with the pressing need to cut costs?
- How should governments define healthy eating?
- Specialty Therapies and Biosimilars Congress
- Jan 22 2020 - Jan 24 2020
- All of the day
Wind: 8 KPH
Humidity: 1 %
Visibility: 16 KM