The Sanofi Canada Healthcare Survey – Halifax
For the past two decades, The Sanofi Canada Healthcare Survey has been the reference tool to assess Canadian’s perceptions of their own health benefit plans. Join us to discuss the 2017 survey results in one of the locations below nearest you.
- Established in 1997, the Sanofi Canada Healthcare Survey (SCHS) is the leading Canadian benchmark survey on the perceptions of plan members and sponsors of their health benefit plans.
- The survey is guided by a national advisory board of plan sponsors, plan providers, PBMs, and benefit consultants.
- It helps us understand the underlying drivers of ill health and disability in the workplace.
- Over the years, the opinions and perceptions of over 30,000 Canadian plan members and over 1,800 plan sponsors have been surveyed.
Over its history, the survey has explored seven general topics:
- Health/drug benefit plan design, satisfaction, communication and cost.
- Workplace health promotion access, participation and purpose.
- The link between health benefits and workplace/HR issues.
- The impacts of mental health and stress on work and health.
- Consumerism, health knowledge and behaviours.
- Public health care system quality and confidence.
- Differing conclusions and priorities of employers and employees
- Biotech Showcase 2019
- Jan 07 2019 - Jan 09 2019
- All of the day