World Hepatitis Day
Activities and awareness around World Hepatitis Day are designed to:
- Build and leverage political engagement following official endorsement of the Global Health Sector Strategy on viral hepatitis at the World Health Assembly 2016.
- Showcase emerging national responses to hepatitis in heavy burden countries.
- Encourage actions and engagement by individuals, partners and the public.
- Highlight the need for a greater global response as outlined in the WHO’s Global hepatitis report of 2017.
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA) Health Summit
- Aug 12 2019 - Aug 13 2019
- 8:00 am - 6:00 pm