Mani & O’Quinn Reimbursement Strategy Experts (MORSE) launched to help clients develop strategies to optimize reimbursement success.
Toronto, January 26, 2017 – Co-founders Arvind Mani and Sherry O’Quinn have established Mani & O’Quinn Reimbursement Strategy Experts (MORSE) Consulting Inc. This firm has been created with a vision to be a leader in strategic pharmaceutical reimbursement consulting with a reputation for honesty, integrity, and collaboration.
With a presence in both Toronto and Ottawa, MORSE seeks to understand our client’s challenges and develop viable strategies to navigate the market access landscape. MORSE offers a range of services related to both product listing agreements (PLAs) and reimbursement activities.
MORSE offers five Negotiation Strategy services aimed at providing value to our clients.
- Negotiation “Revitalization”
- Ongoing Strategic Advice
- Planning Sessions
- Private Payer PLA Strategy
MORSE also provides clients with a range of Reimbursement Strategy services including participation on advisory boards, payer research, risk assessments and training seminars.
Mani has more than 20 years of experience in industry, associations (pharmaceutical and pharmacy), and consulting while O’Quinn is a pharmacist with over 20 years of experience working in the government, hospital, and private sectors.
The MORSE team possesses:
– an understanding of a broad range of therapeutic areas including oncology;
– combined 40+ years working in health care specializing in pharmaceuticals;
– experience across multiple perspectives: government, consulting, associations, private industry, primary care, not for profit, and charitable organizations;
– expertise in developing strategies for health technology assessment, pricing, and product listing agreement negotiation.
One of MORSE’s key strengths is the ability to distil seemingly complicated elements of the reimbursement environment into understandable and actionable advice for clients.
“This skill is vital to reimbursement success as it’s difficult to arrive at meaningful solutions if all stakeholders are not able to understand one and other.”
“MORSE has a unique opportunity to do this given the roles our team has had acting as, or working with, each stakeholder.”