The MORSE KEY: Upcoming Events and Conferences
There a number of conferences and events that individuals in market access may be interested in for the upcoming month:
July 17 – Targeted CDEC Meeting
July 27 – PMPRB Form 1 Due
July 13-14 – Next Generation Companion Diagnostics (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
July 8 – 12 – International Health Economics Association Boston 2017 Congress – Revolutions in the Economics of Health Systems (Boston, Massachusetts)
July 28 – World Hepatitis Day
For more details, please visit the MORSE Key Market Access Events page.
In terms of this past June, in case you missed it, here are some important updates worth reviewing:
- Launch of the MORSE WIRE
- Summary of PMPRB Panel at CAHR MA 201 Conference
- Great-West Life introduced its SMART Drug Plan
- pCPA issued its May 2017 Negotiation Update
- CADTH introduced important changes to CDR Guidelines
- INESSS issued new submission guidelines
To receive updates similar to this one please be sure to sign up for MORSE Signals, our free e-mail newsletter service.