pan-Canadian Pharmaceutical Alliance (pCPA): September 2020 Trends and Insights
September 2020 Highlights:
- 1 product completed CADTH review
- 0 products initiated pCPA negotiations
- 2 negotiations were completed with an LOI
- 0 negotiations were closed without an LOI
- 1 file was closed without negotiation
Files Under pCPA Consideration:
CADTH issued 1 new recommendation in September (25 files as of September 30).
|Zejula (niraparib)||Ovarian Cancer||GlaxoSmithKline||pCODR||21 Sep|
* REC’N DATE = Date of CDEC Final Recommendation (CDR), Date Notification to Implement Issued (pCODR)
The pCPA initiated 0 new negotiations in September (26 active negotiations as of September 30, 2020)
The pCPA completed 2 negotiations with a Letter of Intent (LOI) in September 2020.
|Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma||Seattle Genetics||21 Sep||80|
|Diabetes mellitus, type 1 & 2||Sanofi-aventis||30 Sep||245|
* TTN = Time to Negotiate in calendar days
September saw the first successful negotiation of a Humalog biosimilar while Adcetris completed pCPA negotiations for a third indication.
The pCPA declined to negotiate 1 file in September 2020.
|Tecentriq & Avastin
(atezolizumab & bevacizumab)
|Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer||Hoffman-La Roche||1 Sep||43|
* TTD = Time to Decline in calendar days
The Tecentriq & Avastin combination for Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer received a “Do Not List” recommendation from pCODR.
To receive updates similar to this one please be sure to sign up for MORSE Signals, our free e-mail newsletter service.